A variety of volunteer positions are required to make the Nature Valley First Tee Open a success. Scan the list below to find your ideal position and register to volunteer today!
- Caddie Hospitality - register and provide the caddies with information and equipment; staff the hospitality area.
- Communications - Coordinate all communications regarding scoring. May be required to climb ladders and work on elevated platforms.
- Contestant Hospitality – Act as host in contestant hospitality, check credentials.
- Contestant Refreshments – Act as host in the on-course contestant hospitality tents.
- Contestant Transportation - Assist in transporting contestants and the media.
- Corporate Host – Act as host in the corporate sponsor hospitality areas, check credentials.
- Marshal - Promote a positive atmosphere for contestants and spectators, provide gallery control and locate and protect bad shots. Committee requires 3 full days of volunteering.
- Public Safety – Assist with the security of the tournament.
- Special Needs Transportation - Assist in transporting persons with special needs between the parking area and the golf courses.
- Ticket Sales & Will Call – Sell tickets at various locations and check identification of those patrons picking up tickets at Will Call.
- Volunteer Headquarters – Register, distribute uniforms and provide information to tournament volunteers
- Walking Scorer - Record statistics and scores using the Palm Pilot system. Must be able to walk all 18 holes and have golf knowledge.
- 10th Tee Shuttle – Assist in transporting contestants to and from the 10th tee.